It’s been a very long two weeks since my last post.
- Woodrow making the trek from Northeast Oregon to the Bay Area with no hiccups.
- Me not killing my husband during said trek.
- The Superbowl party of a lifetime.
- The Superbowl win of a lifetime.
- Woodrow miraculously passes crazy California emissions test and gets a high-five from our mechanic, Robert.
- Woodrow makes another trek – this time up to Tahoe – with only minor hiccups.
- I rediscover that Brandon is MacGyver when he fixes the back window (after taking the entire thing apart) – and has the patience of Job when he has to put everything back together again.
- I don’t completely lose it when I have to spend two hours registering Woodrow at the DMV this morning. TWO HOURS. This included one of the ladies talking to me like a four year old with a listening problem. I don’t have a listening problem, by the way. I have a you-are-a-dummy-and-no-two-people-that-work-here-give-the-same-information problem. It’s like you need a secret handshake, an archaeologist and a Bible to uncover the mysterious ways of the DMV.
- And last but not least, Woodrow officially becomes part of our Louisiana family – and therefore, he is now Woodreaux.
Hope you guys didn’t miss me too much. But dang, I missed you.
A few pictures from the last couple of weeks (I’ll upload all of them in the next couple of days):